You have the opportunity to live a long and healthy life. The decision is yours.
Is this you?
- Overweight - either recently or gradually gaining for years
- Out of shape and weaker than you were 10 or 15 years ago
- Having to exercise more and eat less but still struggling with weight gain
- On a "diet" every other month....or every Monday
- Have been starving for years trying to lose weight
- Lethargic and tired feeling most of the time
- Train in a weight room but don't seem to get the results you're looking for
- Carb-phobic, Fat-phobic, Calorie-phobic, thinking any of these will make you gain weight
- Feeling old and ready to throw in the towel
Any of these scenerios are now typical of 80% of the American population. They all have a something in common: poor nutrition and/or sedentary lifestyle. Understanding and implementing the right nutrition and exercise program make it possible to lose weight, get lean, be strong and feel energized.
Sanfit Training uses proven successful techniques such as software for food journaling, and measuring at timely intervals to track progress. Sanfit Training uses proven training techniques in order to build a body for performance. Goal setting, skill aquisition, education and coaching provide a transformative experience. Small steps add up to life-changing results.
True change in body composition doesn't happen in just 30 days. It's a process in which you learn the healthiest habits that work for you and that you can maintain for your life. For optimal body composition, health and performance ( and a great look) you'll need strategies designed specifically for your body type, size, shape and lifestyle. A cookie cutter plan won't do. You'll also need strategies that change as your body changes; as you get leaner or gain muscle (depending on what your goals are), you'll have a different body and therefore different requirements.
True change in body composition is also as much about rewiring your brain as it is about changing your diet and how you move. Changing the way you think about the very things that make you feel great are some of the biggest hurdles you'll face. But we take one hurdle at a time and, through education and action steps, you'll overcome. If you do the work and enjoy the process, you will become successful at reaching your goals!
You know you're ready to make some changes. Check out Sanfit Training's Programs and get started. You have the opportunity to live a long and healthy life. The decision is yours.